1) After purchase the account the most important thing is not reclaim any daily activity to not get level 28 and not join in the arena. I farmed sim tickets until get level 25. On this level is unlocked the tier 2 in the challenges about ability mats, training droids and credits, so is not needed get a higher level, by this way prevent that you accidentally reclaim the activities and you get level 28, wasting 150 USD. In previous hoards that I built until get lvl 27 it happened several times, some people accidentally reclaimed the activities and joined in the arena, so is needed keep lvl 25 and be careful with it.
2) You don't need do anything in the account until is ready for the arena, so the best you can do is only access to check the progress. Is not needed collect energy, because I will do it by myself, I will join in the account anyway to get it, I almost never miss any free energy, so if you connect only to do that is a waste of time. The best is disable the game notifications to not receive a notification in every new free energy or when a new raid starts. Is not needed buy shipments and check the guild shop, I connect to the game 4 times per day to check the shipments, so if you buy shipments is a waste of time, because always I will check it by myself, I almost never miss any shipments refresh. Everytime that I connect I buy the 4 shipments gears by credits, plus sim tickets if there is enough crystals, and I check the guild shop. In the guild shop is needed follow a concrete strategy to maximize the farming efficiency, so if you buy shipments probably you will harm my own strategy.
3) Don't change the timezone. On settings you can change 2 times per year the timezone for a preferred time to play the arenas, but when you purchase the account I have configured the best times for my hoard activity, to have all hoards in the same timezone and collect the free energy at same time. As you don't need collect energy, because I will continue hoarding until all raid characters are unlocked, or until you join in the arena in a new server, is not useful for you in this moment change the timezone, so keep the same timezone until you join in the arena. When you join in the new server arena you can take advantage about it if you are from America, because you can play the arena, get the 500 crystals and then change the timezone to a later time, play again the arena and get another 500 crystals, or after complete all daily activities you can change the timezone and few hours later complete them again, by this way get an extra 1.000 experience and some extra crystals, but usually is better take advantage about the crystals arena rewards.
4) Don't play raids. All accounts do 0 damage and the ranks are random. If you do some damage your account will not participate in the next raid. If the account still not has a 7 stars character the penalty will be applied when all accounts have some 7 stars character and we start to play Heroic raids. If you do some damage a second time in some raid, the next penalty will be not participate in any of the next 3 raids. If you do it a third time your account will be removed of the system.
5) Don't share or talk with others about the account or my system. To complete raids I'm using hacks to be able to complete them with only 1 account and grant to the hoard accounts the rest of top ranks, without hacks would not be possible get the TOP 15 or TOP 20 in the Heroic Sith raid, so the rest of accounts would get a worse rewards and would not be possible to have 50 hoard accounts in the guild at same time. If you talk about my system to other persons there is a risk to be reported and be banned. If it happens you will not get a refund of your money, so the best is keep it secret, don't talk about it on Discord servers, channels, friends, don't talk about it in any other app, forum or platform, don't share screenshots about your roster, your ally code, the guild, the raids and anything, the best is if anybody know about it. If you know somebody interested to purchase a hoard account you can send them my PlayerUp or EpicNPC link where I expain all about it, but don't send any other thing, like screenshots or ally codes.
6) Don't add friends in your allies until you join in the arena. If you did some new friend in the game and you add them in your allies to later be easier to complete nodes, maybe if this guy notice that you are participating in a guild that is cheating on raids he will report you and your account will be permanently banned. Is possible know it tracking the guild currency, if is increased too fast it means is a guild cheating. If you want add some ally you only can add your own accounts, don't add friends. When you join in the arena and you join in another guild there is not any risk to be reported and banned, so at that moment you can add your friends in your allies. If you add some ally that is not part of my accounts I will ask you about it to assure you not added any friend.
7) Don't remove allies that are playing in my asian guilds. I have several accounts as ally to be easier move to another guild to play raids, to send the guild invitations. When you join in the arena I will join in the account a last time to remove all these allies by myself, so you don't need be worried about that. All my accounts will be removed because I need these ally spots for the new hoards, so I cannot keep you in my allies.
8) This is how the raids system works: Currently I have 2 guilds that do a total of 30.000 tickets per day, that is the maximum allowed to not reach the raids limit (420k tickets per raid in last 2 weeks), and then 1 guild with all the hoards, in a separate guild that is not playing raids. When we get enough tickets I join in the guild, I put 1 hour joining period, to join easier in the raid in all accounts, once finished that hour I proceed to complete the raid. One hour later we get the rewards, I join in every account and I leave the guild to be back to the hoards guild. If you join in the guild and you check that you are without guild it means I'm moving the accounts to another guild in the following minutes or hours. Don't join any other guild, because there is a limit of 2 switches per day, the first is to join in the tickets/raids guild and the second is to be back to the hoards guild. If you see there is an invitation in your inbox you can accept the invitation. Remember is not needed do anything during the raid process, I will do all actions by myself.
9) If you are disconnected when you are inside the account don't try to connect again pressing the "Refresh" button, the best is force to close the game and connect later. If it happens it means I'm connecting to the account to do the hoard activity, so if you refresh I will be forced to refresh again and it will harm my activity. When you connect for first time of the day you can do that, because it happens sometimes if I joined in the account recently, but if it happens while you are navigating inside the game is better force to close the game and play later.
10) I will buy sim tickets until get an amount of 3.000 sim tickets, because is needed an average of 1 sim ticket per every 9 energy. Once is ready, the account will have 25.000 energy hoarded and you will get an extra 2.000 energy thanks to level ups, so is needed a minimum of 3.000 sim tickets. At first day will be needed complete all nodes and play all hard nodes 5 times to use the energy and then mostly play nodes of 8 energy, because if you play mostly nodes of 6 energy probably will not be enough sim tickets. Everytime that I get some free crystals I will buy sim tickets. If you buy crystals anyway will be needed continue buying sim tickets. After get 3.000 sim tickets I will stop to buy them and start to save crystals.
11) You can buy packs and crystals. Every 3 months appears interesting packs to get faster Jedi Knight Revan and Darth Revan, like packs with Bastila and Jolee, Mission and Zaalbar, T3-M4, HK47 and Fallen Bastila, Juhani, Canderous and Carth, etc., that can be useful for the beginning of the game in a new server and to get faster these characters. Also appears Nightsisters packs every month and other interesting options, like Bounty Hounters packs, that can help to get Bossk faster, plus other scoundrels that will be good for credist heist and training droids events. Also you can simply buy crystals and buy chromium packs. The Light Side pack is the best, because is where can appear Bastila, Jolee and other characters useful to unlock Jedi Knight Revan, plus rebels that can be good to unlock Palpatine, or other characters that will be useful later, like Resistance, Ewoks, Clones and Phoenix. Only is recommended buy Dark Side chromium packs if you want build a Traya team at the beginning, then you can get Fallen Bastila, Nihilus, Sion, Sith Trooper, plus Empire characters that will be useful to get R2-D2, First Order characters that will be useful to get BB-8, Bounty Hunters that are needed to get OT Chewie, plus Bossk that will be needed for Hound's Tooth ship, Nightsisters that are nice for raids, Separatist droids that are nice for most parts of the game, Imperial Troopers that are nice for Grand Arena, Territory Wars and Territory Battles, but only is recommended buy Dark Side packs if you want play with a Traya team from the beginning, then is needed Nihilus and Sion for that, with Sith Trooper and Fallen Bastila also very recommended.
12) You can change the in-game name. By default the hoard account has some random name, but you can press on the name, then the pencil icon and put the name that you prefer.
Hoard accounts for sale.
1 mensaje • Página 1 de 1