País: España
WhatsApp: +34684217556
Line: QUIMLC
Telegram: QUIMLC
Discord: Quim#3389
Instagram: QUIMLC
Contactar:

How to link a hoard account to your device

Mensaje por Quim » hace 1 semana, editado el 05 Dic 2019 17:45 (9 veces)

To link the hoard account to your device there is 2 ways depending of the platform:

1) iOS (Game Center)

On iOS you can link the account to the iOS Apple ID that you want, simply pressing on "Settings", "Connect", "Link a device", "This is the new device" and put the Facebook data that I will let you know by some chat app or mail. It will overwrite the account of that mail. If you prefer keep that account you need create a new mail.

The Facebook account only is used for this purpose, to link the account, once linked the best is disconnect that Facebook account and use your own account. Will not be needed use my Facebook account again, so don't access on that account with your Facebook app, remove this account of your device if your device remember it.

If you create a new mail for a new Apple ID then will appear a button ("Have an account?") in top left corner at the beginning of the tutorial, pressing there and then on "Link a device" will appear the screen to put the Facebook data.

2) Android (Google Play)

On Android the only way to link a hoard in via the guest account, because all my hoards are linked to a Google Play account and if you already started the game will not be possible overwrite the accounts, will appear a link failure message.

To link the hoard in your guest account is needed disconnect your current Google Play account, if you have some connected, and play the game without any mail connected. If your guest account already finished the tutorial and is level 10, 20, 30 or more is not important, you can replace it anyway.

If you prefer keep your guest account you need create a new mail and when you connect to the mail it will ask "Continue" or "Start a new game". Is needed press on "Continue" and your guest account will be linked to that mail. Once finished you need disconnect that mail and join in your new guest account to link there the hoard.

If you don't care about overwrite your current guest account, then simply press on "Settings" and then on "Connect", "Link a device" and "This is the new device" and put my Facebook data that I will let you know. If you never played the guest account will start the tutorial, just when starts will appear a button ("Have an account?") in top left corner, press there, press "Link a device" and put the Facebook data.

Once the hoard already is linked to the guest account, is needed create a new mail or use some mail that never played the game and add it in your device. You can add new Google accounts through the Android Settings, pressing on "Accounts" and then on "Add a new account", or also when appears the accounts selection menu in the game you can press on "Create a new account". To see the in-game menu you must have disconnected all Google Play accounts.

When you connect to the new mail will ask "Continue" or "Start a new game", is needed press on "Continue", by this way your guest account will be automatically linked to your Google Play account, if you press on "Start a new game" then will be linked to a new level 1 account and will not be possible replace it, so the mail will be wasted.

If you prefer, you can say me your new mail and password and I will do all the process by myself. You can change your password before say me your mail, writing some easy password like "654321swgoh", and then change it again once is linked, writing your preferred password. If you create a new mail you can use an easy password directly to create it.

Responder